An exciting, early-stage and rapidly growing software company, StorageOS is a leading data services platform, helping developers build applications better, faster. Our goal is to accelerate digital transformation, by overcoming the challenges of storage in a cloud-native world, enabling our customers to build stateful applications in Kubernetes, for any application, on-premise, or any cloud.
As Technical Writer your role is key; you are front and centre in helping us engage with developers as they move from trialing our product through to large scale production deployments. You will own this vital channel and make it the best in the industry.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the overhaul of our API documentation
- Design a process to ensure high quality updates and improvements go live as swiftly as possible
- Set up test environments to walk through StorageOS setup and integrations
- Work with multiple teams to ensure a frictionless flow of information from internal updates to customer facing information
- Work with customers and the community to ensure we are delivering the highest quality, inclusive experience as possible
- Batchelor’s degree in tech/computer science, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in technical writing, API documentation, product documentation
- Be knowledgable about a broad range of cloud and open source technologies.
- Experience with Kubernetes not essential but a big plus
StorageOS is a cloud-native, software-defined storage platform for running containerised applications in production, either on-premise or in the cloud. Platform agnostic, scalable and highly available, we think this is some of the most exciting tech around.
We are a small, agile, close-knit team of accomplished Developers, Engineers and industry experts who are fanatical about innovation. We have a relaxed and friendly culture with open-minded leadership, and a flexible approach to working hours and holidays. In response to the Coronavirus pandemic we are all working safely from home, and the interview process will be carried out remotely.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, email us your CV to [email protected] No new recruiters please.