We are here to help!
If you have a question, our team of Product Reliability Engineers are here to help. Submit a ticket, reach out to us on email or on Slack for support. We provide our customers with private Slack channels to ensure you get all the support you need. We understand production applications are critical to your business.
All StorageOS support is delivered by trained engineers who also participate in the testing and development of the product. You choose the support your business needs.
Compare StorageOS package features
Ongoing: 1 hour or as agreed
Ongoing: 4 hours or as agreed
Ongoing: 8 business hours or as agreed
Ongoing: 2 business days or as agreed
Support Service Details
- Raise support ticket: https://support.storageos.com/
- Developer-tier support is Slack only and community response is best effort only.
- Business hours are defined as 0900-1800 Europe/London time, Monday – Friday.
- A named customer is required to raise Sev1 & Sev2 tickets.
- Escalation automation per severity tier is enabled in the case system.
- Additional information on support ticket diagnostics and prerequisites can be found here: https://docs.storageos.com/docs/support/
A problem or outage that severely impacts production usage of a cluster where more than 50% of volumes are affected. The situation halts your business operations and no workarounds exist.
Ticket raised via web helpdesk from a named customer account with “Urgent” priority.
A problem where the cluster is functioning but there is impact to production.
The situation is causing a high impact to business operations and no workarounds exist.
Ticket raised via web helpdesk from a named customer account with “High” priority.
Production environments, there is a medium/low impact on business operations but operations continue to function, including by using a workaround.
Development environments, there is a high/medium impact on the environment or project that can no longer be deployed to production.
Ticket raised via web helpdesk with “Medium” priority.
Production environments there is low/no impact on business operations or the performance/functionality of the cluster.
Development environments, there is a medium/low impact on the environment or project, but workarounds exist.
Ticket raised via web helpdesk with “Low” priority.