An exciting, early-stage and rapidly growing software company, who are dedicated to solving persistent storage for containers. StorageOS is built to meet the needs of developers and infrastructure teams, who need production-ready storage they can use from day one.
StorageOS has opportunities for seasoned New Sales Account Executives to help grow StorageOS adoption, build relationships, and drive customer acquisition.
StorageOS is an enterprise software product, purchased by innovative organizations via an annual subscription license.
Working in our Sales Team, you will focus on customer acquisition within sectors such as financial services, digital / SaaS and service provider, and telco. You will develop an understanding of the Cloud Native eco-system, commercially close revenue from our opportunity pipeline as well from prospects you have developed and delivered yourself.
What You’ll Do:
- Commercially drive and close new business for StorageOS
- Proactively undertake targeted prospecting to develop new customers and opportunities
- Present the StorageOS solution and value proposition to prospects and qualified opportunities
- Own development and growth of existing accounts (i.e. expand, upsell)
- Owner of relationships for named customers and targets
- Own end-to-end commercial process, including negotiation
- Obtain customer references, testimonials, and quotes
- Attend trade shows and other industry events
Your Competencies and Professional Knowledge:
Minimum requirements for the role
- Enterprise software sales experience
- Prior success delivering on a commission-based sales plan in one or more of our target markets
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You consider yourself to be a hunter
Preferred experience, that will really make you shine
- Knowledge and experience of selling in the Cloud-Native and Open Source ecosystem
StorageOS is a cloud-native, software-defined scale-out storage platform for running containerised applications in production, either on-premises or in the cloud. Platform agnostic, scalable and highly available, we think this is some of the most exciting tech around.
We are a small, agile, close-knit team of accomplished Developers, Engineers and industry experts who are fanatical about innovation. We have a relaxed and friendly culture with open-minded leadership and a flexible approach to working hours and holidays. In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, we are all working safely from home, and the interview process will be carried out remotely.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, email us at [email protected] No new recruiters please.