StorageOS is a software-defined, scale-out storage platform for running enterprise containerized applications in production. We are seeking Reliability Engineers to ensure that we ship high quality, stable, performant software to our users.
We need a hands-on Reliability Engineer who can build, test, document and support the product across different platforms and environments. This includes:
- Building automated infrastructure for stress-testing and benchmarking the product
- Writing technical documentation, reference architectures, knowledge base articles and blogs.
- Providing engineering input to the sales process, particularly assisting with POCs (Proof of Concepts)
- Providing production support to StorageOS customers
- Attending various trade shows and conferences to represent the product
- Linux experience including troubleshooting
- Automation in a distributed systems environment
- Configuration management and orchestration (e.g. ansible, saltstack, etc..)
- Great communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Docker and containers
- Databases, storage or cloud providers
- Jenkins and infrastructure testing frameworks
- Metrics and instrumentation
- Customer facing experience – technical support, consultancy, or technical presales.
- Programming (bash/python/go)
About the team
We are a small, close-knit team of accomplished engineers. Broadly speaking, we are responsible for everything outside the container we ship, including all orchestrator integration, testing, benchmarking and documentation of the product. Additionally, we provide engineering input into the sales and marketing functions of the firm, and support our customers.
We are a startup company, largely based in Holborn, London. The working atmosphere tends to be relaxed and friendly. While the majority of our day to day work is office based, we frequently work from home on an adhoc basis. Our technology stack includes Go, C++, etcd, Jenkins, Elastic Search and InfluxDB.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]. We will only be able to reply to successful candidates.