StorageOS is looking for Reliability Engineers who will ensure we ship high quality, stable, performant software to our users.
An exciting, early-stage and rapidly growing software company, who are dedicated to solving persistent storage for containers. Our purpose-built solution, StorageOS is architected to meet the needs of developers, infrastructure teams and DevOps.
Working for the Head of Product, you are a hands-on Reliability Engineer who can build, test, document and support the product across different platforms and environments.
What You’ll Do
- Build automated infrastructure for stress-testing and benchmarking the product
- Write technical documentation, reference architectures, knowledge base articles and blogs
- Provide engineering input to the sales process, particularly assisting with POCs (Proof of Concepts)
- Provide production support to StorageOS customers
- Attend various trade shows and conferences to represent the product
Your Competencies and Professional Knowledge
Minimum requirements for the role
- Linux experience, including troubleshooting
- Automation in a distributed systems environment
- Configuration management and orchestration (e.g. ansible, saltstack, etc..)
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Docker and containers
Preferred experience, that will really make you shine
- Databases, storage or cloud providers
- Jenkins and infrastructure testing frameworks
- Metrics and instrumentation
- Customer facing experience – technical support, consultancy, or technical presales
- Programming (bash/python/go)
Our stack, in case you’re interested, is Go, C/C++, Raft based consensus, Distributed KV store (Etcd), gRPC & NATS messaging, Jenkins, Elastic Search, InfluxDB, Linux, Docker.
StorageOS is a cloud-native, software-defined scale-out storage platform for running containerised applications in production, either on-premise or in the cloud. Platform agnostic, scalable and highly available, we think this is some of the most exciting tech around.
With offices in London and New York, we are a small, agile, close-knit team of accomplished Developers, Engineers and industry experts who are fanatical about innovation. We have a relaxed and friendly culture with open-minded leadership, and while the majority of our day to day work is office based to enhance team collaboration, we frequently work from home on an ad hoc basis.
How to apply
To apply for this role, email us at [email protected] No new recruiters please.