An exciting, early-stage and rapidly growing software company, who are dedicated to solving persistent storage for containers. StorageOS is built to meet the needs of developers and infrastructure teams, who need production-ready storage they can use from day one.
As part of our growth, we are looking for a talented Product Owner to join the team. You will be responsible for building out the user portal that manages our customers storage layer. Being a young startup you will be working in a fast paced environment, where everyone gets to contribute to the growth of the company. If you enjoy creating awesome products and working with a team to deliver features to our customers, then we look forward to speaking with you
Product owner of the User Interface of the management portal.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and design our customer facing portal
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to help us develop our management portal
- Work as part of the development Scrum team
- Work with customers and industry influencers on designing a product that really resonates
- Constantly strive to improve the platform
Your Competencies and Professional Knowledge:
Requirements for the role
- Creating stories, writing acceptance criteria, wireframing
- Refining the backlog with the QA and development team
- Tracking and reporting on sprint progress
- Collaborating with the entire company to align strategic product plans for customer acquisition, marketing and ongoing customer retention
Preferred development experience, that will really make you shine
- Working on customer facing multi-tenanted SaaS Portals
- An understanding of Kubernetes
StorageOS is a cloud-native, software-defined scale-out storage platform for running containerised applications in production, either on-premise or in the cloud. Platform agnostic, scalable and highly available, we think this is some of the most exciting tech around.
We are a small, agile, close-knit team of accomplished Developers, Engineers and industry experts who are fanatical about innovation. We have a relaxed and friendly culture with open-minded leadership, and a flexible approach to working hours and holidays. In response to the Coronavirus pandemic we are all working safely from home, and the interview process will be carried out remotely.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, email us your CV to [email protected] No new recruiters please.