An exciting, early-stage and rapidly growing software company, StorageOS is a leading data services platform, helping developers build applications better, faster. Our goal is to accelerate digital transformation, by overcoming the challenges of storage in a cloud-native world, enabling our customers to build stateful applications in kubernetes, for any application, on-premise, or any cloud.
As Partner Development Manager (PDM) you’ll be responsible for developing and managing our relationships with our Cloud (AWS, Google, Microsoft,..), Technology (Redis, Kafka, ..) and Consulting Partners (Accenture, Contino,..). This is a key position, as a part of the sales leadership team you’ll have experience in collaborating across functions including sales, customer success, marketing, legal, and operations.
As the lead PDM, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing business development programs and marketing initiatives in order to drive awareness, growth of the StorageOS brand and being accountable for partner generated revenue. You’ll have a direct sales background, with a technical curiosity and aptitude for forging strategic partnerships that create developer and leadership advocacy, and top-of-funnel pipeline.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with our partners to develop a joint strategy and plan focused on pipeline generation and co-selling revenue.
- Identify, prioritise and own the commercial aspect of joint integration / technology development and subsequent go-to-market execution.
- Develop partner sales plays, offerings and solutions to specific customer persona use-cases.
- Identify and drive joint-marketing opportunities, including virtual events, trade-shows, and local meet-ups.
- Execute, manage and deliver pipeline and revenue tied to partner initiatives in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain pipeline and dashboards that communicate the effectiveness of partnerships and initiatives. Conduct regular cadence between key partners and managing stakeholder alignment across the business.
- 5+ years in a partner sales, roles focused on Global Strategic Partners ideally with an extensive business network within either AWS, Google, or Microsoft.
- Deep knowledge of DevOps, Cloud Computing, and other relevant developer technologies in the Kubernetes landscape.
- Proven ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- Demonstrated analytical, organisational, and project management skills, to make timely and critical decisions.
- Proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue through global strategic system integrators.
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM models.
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation and professional services key performance indicators.
- Fluent in English is a must, other languages as a plus, including German, Spanish or French.
- Experience in dealing with different nationalities and cultures, with an appetite for international travel.
StorageOS is a cloud-native, software-defined storage platform for running containerised applications in production, either on-premise or in the cloud. Platform agnostic, scalable and highly available, we think this is some of the most exciting tech around.
We are a small, agile, close-knit team of accomplished Developers, Engineers and industry experts who are fanatical about innovation. We have a relaxed and friendly culture with open-minded leadership, and a flexible approach to working hours and holidays. In response to the Coronavirus pandemic we are all working safely from home, and the interview process will be carried out remotely.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, email us your CV to [email protected] No new recruiters please.