StorageOS has opportunities for seasoned New Business Account Managers to help grow StorageOS adoption, build relationships and drive customer acquisition.
An exciting, early-stage and rapidly growing software company, who are dedicated to solving persistent storage for containers. Our purpose-built solution, StorageOS is architected to meet the needs of developers, infrastructure teams and DevOps.
Working for the Head of Sales, in this strategic role you will focus on targeted customer acquisition within sectors such as: Financial Services, Media, Retail, and Managed Service Providers.
You will develop an understanding of the container eco-system and possess the ability to develop partner relationships to deliver new customers and revenue.
What You’ll Do
- Qualify and agree a target account list by use case
- Review online channel for promotion to strategic accounts
- Find the way in, developing need and driving the proof of concept (POC) process
- Document requirements, communicate priorities internally, achieve buy-in and agree commercials
- Convince the client to be a reference, and champion the product and relationship to deliver growth
- Attend and present at trade shows and other industry events
Your Competencies and Professional Knowledge
Minimum requirements for the role
- Enterprise software sales experience
- Prior success delivering on a commission driven plan to one or more of our target markets
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and hungry approach
Preferred experience, that will really make you shine
- Knowledge and experience of selling in the container (Docker, Kubernetes) and Open Source eco-system
- Knowledge of and relationships in the application development space
StorageOS is a cloud-native, software-defined scale-out storage platform for running containerised applications in production, either on-premise or in the cloud. Platform agnostic, scalable and highly available, we think this is some of the most exciting tech around.
With offices in London and New York, we are a small, agile, close-knit team of accomplished Developers, Engineers and industry experts who are fanatical about innovation. We have a relaxed and friendly culture with open-minded leadership, and while the majority of our day to day work is office based to enhance team collaboration, we frequently work from home on an ad hoc basis.
How to apply
To apply for this role, email us at [email protected] No new recruiters please.