An exciting, early-stage and rapidly growing B2B software company, who are dedicated to solving persistent storage for containers. StorageOS is built to meet the needs of developers and infrastructure teams, who need production-ready storage they can use from day one.
StorageOS has an opportunity for talented Marketing Events Executive to support our sales and commercial teams to generate quality leads and drive strong revenue growth.
• Owner of end-to-end event planning, preparation, execution, and follow-up
• Engage and coordinate with events suppliers and partners
• Create all relevant event materials
• Manage event logistics and scheduling
• Develop internal and external events communications plans and content
• Deliver effective post event follow-up campaigns via email, direct mailers, and lead nurturing
• Regular reporting and ROI analysis on event activity
Your Competencies and Professional Knowledge:
Requirements for the role
• Outstanding organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail
• Proven success of managing multiple events simultaneously in a fast-paced technology environment
• Knowledge of marketing automation tools, ideally HubSpot
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to build relationships at all levels
• Budget management skills
Preferred experience, that will really make you shine
• Awareness and experience in containers / cloud native technology will be a major advantage
StorageOS is a cloud-native, software-defined scale-out storage platform for running containerised applications in production, either on-premises or in the cloud. Platform agnostic, scalable and highly available, we think this is some of the most exciting tech around.
We are a small, agile, close-knit team of accomplished Developers, Engineers and industry experts who are fanatical about innovation. We have a relaxed and friendly culture with open-minded leadership and a flexible approach to working hours and holidays. In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, we are all working safely from home, and the interview process will be carried out remotely.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, email us at [email protected] No new recruiters please.