Database workloads that require fast recovery can’t afford manual intervention. StorageOS engineers will highlight challenges running databases in StatefulSets and demonstrate how to solve them on Rancher.
In this session of the Kubernetes Master Class, we’ll discuss and demo:
- How Kubernetes handles state
- Why StatefulSets don’t failover the way you think
- How StorageOS implements fencing for fast database recovery on Ranch
- Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2019
- Time: 1:00 pm (US Eastern Time)
Author: Danielle Cook
Danielle is the Marketing Director at StorageOS.