An exciting, early-stage and rapidly growing software company, who are dedicated to solving persistent storage for containers. StorageOS is built to meet the needs of developers and infrastructure teams, who need production-ready storage they can use from day one.
StorageOS has opportunities for talented Inside Sales Reps (ISR) to support our sales and commercial teams.
StorageOS is an enterprise software product, purchased by innovative organizations via an annual subscription license.
Working in our Sales Team, you will perform sales development activities to qualify and convert our inbound lead pipeline to opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Follow-up and qualify:
- Leads generated from marketing campaigns, trade shows, meet-ups, and other events
- Inbound leads from our website, product and collateral downloads, live-chat, etc.
- Be the first responder to inbound sales enquiries
- Explain the StorageOS solution and value proposition to potential customers (“First Call Deck”)
- Pass initially qualified opportunities and set appointments for our Sales Team
- Deal with inbound general inquiries and non-technical customer questions
- Perform market & customer research to support prospecting by our Account Executives
- Support the customer renewals process
Your competencies and professional knowledge:
Minimum requirements for the role
- Background in Inside Sales, with experience in Technical / IT software sales
- Strong interpersonal and customer-facing skills; Experience of dealing with customers and the ability to build rapport
- Excellent English verbal and written communications
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency
- A solid team player, who is self-motivated and has the drive to succeed in a start-up environment
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce (or similar)
- Attend trade shows and other industry events
Preferred experience, that will really make you shine
- Awareness and experience in Cloud-native technology will be a major advantage
- Basic market understanding and some experience selling to financial services, digital / SaaS and service provider, and telco customers
StorageOS is a cloud-native, software-defined scale-out storage platform for running containerised applications in production, either on-premises or in the cloud. Platform agnostic, scalable and highly available, we think this is some of the most exciting tech around.
We are a small, agile, close-knit team of accomplished Developers, Engineers and industry experts who are fanatical about innovation. We have a relaxed and friendly culture with open-minded leadership and a flexible approach to working hours and holidays. In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, we are all working safely from home, and the interview process will be carried out remotely.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, email us at [email protected] No new recruiters please.