StorageOS has opportunities for talented Go (Golang) developers to help build our software-defined storage product.
An exciting, early-stage and rapidly growing software company, who are dedicated to solving persistent storage for containers. StorageOS is built to meet the needs of developers and infrastructure teams, who need production-ready storage they can use from day one.
StorageOS has built its distributed control plane and Kubernetes integration with Go. You’ll be responsible for designing and implementing new product features, ensuring that our product remains reliable and easy to use.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and build new features
- Integrate with our data plane and Kubernetes
- Develop and test the completed system running standalone and in Kubernetes
Your Competencies and Professional Knowledge:
Requirements for the role
- At least 2 years’ Go development experience
- Writes clean and well-tested code
- Desire and willingness to learn
- Great communication skills
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
Preferred development experience that will really make you shine
- Concurrent/parallel programming concepts
- Distributed systems, consensus protocols, strong vs eventual consistency
- Modern application architectures such as messaging, key-value stores, RESTful API design, security and microservices
- Use of OpenAPI
- Web development experience
- Use of Linux as a development environment
- Exposure to Kubernetes or any other Cloud-Native tools
- Familiarity with gRPC and protobuf
StorageOS is a cloud-native, software-defined scale-out storage platform for running containerized applications in production, either on-premises or in the cloud. Platform agnostic, scalable and highly available, we think this is some of the most exciting tech around.
We are a small, agile, close-knit team of accomplished Developers, Engineers and industry experts who are fanatical about innovation. We have a relaxed and friendly culture with open-minded leadership, and a flexible approach to working hours and holidays. In response to the Coronavirus pandemic we are all working safely from home, and the interview process will be carried out remotely.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, email us your CV to [email protected] No new recruiters please.