An exciting, early-stage and rapidly growing software company, who are dedicated to solving persistent storage for containers. StorageOS is built to meet the needs of developers and infrastructure teams, who need production-ready storage they can use from day one. As part of our growth, we have opportunities for a Full Stack Lead Developer who will lead a small team shipping a high quality, stable, performant management portal.
We are looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team; you will be the lead developer responsible for building out the backend portal that manages our storage layer, overseeing the front-end development and the integration with our storage and data services and working closely with product management and the technical management teams. Being a young startup you will be working in a fast paced environment, where everyone gets to contribute to the growth of the company. If you enjoy writing rock solid code and working with a team to deliver features to our customers, come and join us for the next stage of our adventure!
Lead the development of the management portal and have direct responsibility for architecting and building the backend components of the management portal.
What You’ll Do:
- Be team lead for the Management Portal
- Lead and oversee the development of our management portal and integration with our storage layer
- Own the architecture and development of the back-end of our management portal
- Manage and oversee the DevOps pipeline
- Write unit, integration and load tests where necessary
- Participate in code reviews
- Constantly strive to improve the platform
Your Competencies and Professional Knowledge:
Requirements for the role
- Experience designing and architecting NodeJS SaaS backends
- Experience in developing ReactJS sites
- Ability to organise and deliver requirements as part of larger development team
- Development using automated test frameworks and DevOps pipelines
- Experience in debugging distributed systems deployed into AWS
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
Preferred development experience, that will really make you shine
- Working on customer facing multi-tenanted SaaS Portals
- An understanding of Kubernetes and how it is managed
StorageOS is a cloud-native, software-defined scale-out storage platform for running containerised applications in production, either on-premise or in the cloud. Platform agnostic, scalable and highly available, we think this is some of the most exciting tech around.
We are a small, agile, close-knit team of accomplished Developers, Engineers and industry experts who are fanatical about innovation. We have a relaxed and friendly culture with open-minded leadership, and a flexible approach to working hours and holidays. In response to the Coronavirus pandemic we are all working safely from home, and the interview process will be carried out remotely.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, email us your CV to [email protected] No new recruiters please.