An exciting, early-stage and rapidly growing software company, StorageOS is a leading data services platform, helping developers build applications better, faster. Our goal is to accelerate digital transformation, by overcoming the challenges of storage in a cloud-native world, enabling our customers to build stateful applications in Kubernetes, for any application, on-premise, or any cloud.
Be a technical, trusted advisor while being an ambassador for a dedicated group of customer accounts, helping them to embrace cloud native solutions
What You’ll Do:
- Develop relationships with key business stakeholders capturing the customer’s top business goals and priorities.
- Build an onboarding strategy with the customer using common success criteria.
- Deliver StorageOS portfolio updates.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert identifying technical challenges and addressing them by promoting StorageOS products, architecture best practices, and strategic partnership portfolio.
- Provide advice and guidance to customers about their current and future usage of StorageOS products.
- Deliver technical presentations & workshops to a customer’s technical team.
- Manage support escalations between customers and StorageOS.
- Deliver technical account meetings on a defined cadence (e.g. monthly, quarterly) including support case review, advising customers on technology changes, taking pro-active measures to mitigate potential disruptions and standard operational procedures leading to improved customer experience.
- Own and present root cause analysis for major support incidents.
- Engage with StorageOS teams to address functional product requirements, processes, and third party interoperability to build successful long-term relationships with our customers and partners.
- Working experience of Linux/Unix as Technology Lead or Architect with Agile and DevOps practices.
- Experience in writing high-level architecture proposals and drafting low-level design for implementation.
- Experience in writing Consulting Services and/or Proof-of-Concepts sales proposals.
- Fluent in cloud native patterns & trends and interested in emerging technologies
- Working knowledge of core infrastructure components, and exposure to containers and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of microservices architecture, persistent storage, continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
StorageOS is a cloud-native, software-defined storage platform for running containerised applications in production, either on-premise or in the cloud. Platform agnostic, scalable and highly available, we think this is some of the most exciting tech around. We are a small, agile, close-knit team of accomplished Developers, Engineers and industry experts who are fanatical about innovation. We have a relaxed and friendly culture with open-minded leadership, and a flexible approach to working hours and holidays. In response to the Coronavirus pandemic we are all working safely from home, and the interview process will be carried out remotely.
This role will be predominately remote. Ideally you will be able to work in the company’s office in central London on occasion to meet with colleagues.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, email us your CV to [email protected] No new recruiters please.